The policy applies to all personal data of users that we collect and process, directly or through our partners. Personal data is any data relating to a natural person whose identity has been established or can be established, directly or indirectly. Data processing is any action performed on personal data, such as the collection, storage, use, insight and transfer of personal data.
This Policy does not apply to anonymous data. Anonymous data is data that cannot be linked to a specific individual.
Futura Dental doo respects the privacy of its users and visitors to its website.
Futura Dental doo may, in accordance with the law, collect certain user data obtained during the use of the website via cookies, which do not contain personal data and IP addresses that are automatically recorded in the access records. They serve to make the website work optimally. It is possible to block cookies, after which you will still be able to browse the site, but some of its features will not be available to you.
Your data will be processed for the purpose of providing information about our offers, news and events.
The company collects the following personal data:
- Name and surname
- Contact number
- Photos from the event
- Video surveillance
- Data on employee salaries
-Personal data of job candidates and other data that you exchange with us.
-We collect personal data for a specific and legal purpose:
- Registration for events (seminars, workshops,…)
- Send notifications about events, offers, useful information and tools.
- Performing contracted services
- Video surveillance
- Keeping personnel records and accounting information related to employees
We do not process the data in a way that is not in accordance with the purpose for which they were collected, unless otherwise prescribed by law or based on the consent of the user.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), upon your request, you will be given access to all your personal data at our disposal, the method of processing and the possibility of restricting the processing, modification or deletion of the same.
The protection of the privacy of your data is permanent and Futura Dental doo takes all measures necessary to protect them in accordance with applicable regulations and good practices.
We process personal data in a secure manner, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against loss.
Protecting your personal information means that:
- we will not use your data for any purpose other than that stated or agreed here
- We will not provide your contact and personal information to any third party
- your contact and personal data may be disclosed to a third party only at your request (right of transfer) or with a court order
- you can unsubscribe from the e-mail list at any time.
We only collect personal information that has been provided to us voluntarily. We do not condition access to our site by submitting data.
Data storage time
We store and process personal data only for as long as is necessary for the execution of a certain legitimate purpose, unless the applicable regulations provide for a longer period of storage for a particular purpose.
In the case of giving consent to receive notifications and useful information, we keep the data until the consent is withdrawn. If you ask us to delete it, it will be permanently deleted immediately.
Processing of personal data outside the EU
We do not process the User's personal data outside the EU.
Each respondent has certain rights under the GDPR:
- a) The right to object - The respondent has the right to object to data processing, unless otherwise prescribed by law.
- b) The right of access - The respondent has the right to receive a certificate on the processing of personal data of the respondent, as well as access to them in accordance with the Regulation.
- c) Right of deletion - The respondent has the right to request the deletion of personal data relating to him without undue delay and under the conditions specified in the applicable data protection regulations.
- d) Right to correction - The respondent has the right to request the correction of inaccurate personal data relating to the same.
- d) Right to portability - The respondent has the right to receive data in computer readable form, if feasible.
The respondent can exercise his rights by contacting via e-mail email@example.com or by phone +385 (0) 1 2342-949
Violation of personal data protection
Any person who suspects that a personal data protection breach has occurred due to the theft or exposure of personal data must immediately report the incident with a description of the event.
An incident notification can be sent via email
The Company will investigate all reported incidents to confirm whether there has been a personal data breach and to take all legal measures to protect personal data.
Legality of processing
The Company will process your data in a lawful and secure manner.
If you believe that the Company is handling your data in an illegal manner and cannot resolve it in cooperation with the Company, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Body (Agency for Personal Data Protection - AZOP).
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
Law on the Implementation of the General Regulation on Data Protection.