With the new R5 dental laboratory machine, vhf has developed a highly automated milling and grinding machine with a ten-fold empty gearbox for wet and dry machining, bringing revolutionary approaches to the laboratory. It combines the highest precision with maximum stability, regardless of the material - all with minimal footprint.
Operating the machine is incredibly easy thanks to a variety of technologies: With Direct Disc Technology, discs can now be processed directly without any problems. Like all vhf machines, the R5 can be used with a wide range of materials from all manufacturers when it comes to discs, blocks and abutments, thus ensuring a perfect investment!
Direct Clean technology allows you to easily switch between wet and dry machining. In addition to integrated ionizers and an active ventilation workspace, the R5 also has a very intelligent drying feature. Another novelty is the integrated water cooling, which significantly reduces the thermal expansion of the spindle and Z axis. Faster machining with even more consistent results and longer spindle lives are the advantages for future R5 owners. The ability to load milling blocks up to a thickness of 40 mm via an empty gearbox is another outstanding feature. An even more remarkable feature is the tilt of the fifth axis ± 35 degrees. The R5 thus guarantees maximum display diversity and design freedom.
- restorations in ultra HD format
- water-cooled high-temperature spindle
- 3 microns repetition accuracy
- grinds and mills the most demanding materials on the market, including all Ti and CoCr
- 800 W of power and 80,000 rpm
- heavy industrial quality
- plain unlimited material availability in 98 mm disc format, 30 block material and> 140 titanium and CoCr prefab abutment platforms
- covers the widest range of indications, with a rotation angle of ± 35 ° on the 5th axis and gaps up to 40 mm
- one of the fastest machines on the market
- revolutionary material loading with Direct Disc technology (patented technology)
- the automatic transmission can hold up to 10 discs, 60 blocks or 60 pre-prepared abutment plates
- Direct Clean technology allows easy switching between wet and dry machining: ionizer, self-cleaning and built-in dryers (patented technology)
- 100 percent designed and manufactured in Germany
- extensive sensor technology to monitor all vital system functions
- two webcams for remote monitoring
- carefree 24-month warranty
Futura Dental doo | Kralja Zvonimira 108, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia, tel: 01/2342949, Fax: 01/2342949, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, MBS: 080595075, MB: 2179725, OIB: 41590421836, IBAN: HR0523600001101939777, SWIFT: ZABAHR2X, IBAN: HR4323400091110756834, SWIFT: PBZGHR2X | Share capital: HRK 20,000.00 paid in full Board member: Vjekoslav Budimir Company registered in the court register of the Commercial Court in Zagreb