Thommen implant system
Thommen Medical is a Swiss designer and manufacturer of dental implant systems with a unique reputation and Swiss precision, innovation and functional design. The company develops high quality products to meet the high standards of safety, aesthetics and sophistication that customers demand on a daily basis.
Thommen Medical is headquartered in Grenchen, Switzerland. The production of Thommen implant systems takes place in the Thommen production plant, also in Grenchen. Today, Thommen Medical has branches in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, the United States and Canada. In other main markets in Europe, Asia and the Middle East, the company is represented by distributors, and we are part of their team as a distributor for the Republic of Croatia.
WHY CHOOSE THOMMEN?
We have convinced ourselves of the quality of this Swiss company and list the most significant advantages that greatly increase the quality of implant prosthetic therapy:
- Superhydrophilic surface INICELL® provides greater stability and safety of implants at an early stage of healing and greater flexibility during therapy
- Self-tapping edges for continuous bone adhesion and excellent primary stability in all implant dimensions
- Ergonomic instrument design
- 30 years of clinical experience
- Incomparable range of designs for prosthetic rehabilitation:
- THE NARROWEST SCREW IN THE WORLD!
- standardized or individually manufactured abutments with CAD / CAM technology
Futura Dental doo | Kralja Zvonimira 108, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia, tel: 01/2342949, Fax: 01/2342949, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, MBS: 080595075, MB: 2179725, OIB: 41590421836, IBAN: HR0523600001101939777, SWIFT: ZABAHR2X, IBAN: HR4323400091110756834, SWIFT: PBZGHR2X | Share capital: HRK 20,000.00 paid in full Board member: Vjekoslav Budimir Company registered in the court register of the Commercial Court in Zagreb